Social Icons

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

RIHANNA REVEALS SKETCHES FOR HER 2ND EMPORIO ARMANI CAPSULE COLLECTION...!!!


RiRi has revealed sketches for her second collection with Italian label Emporio Armani, and put her signature twist on it. 

The singer’s exclusive collection includes a denim boiler suit, slouchy shirts and a leather jacket. With her infamous initial on an over sized bag, the collection is set to be a sure fire hit.

The star recently revealed in an interview with Ryan Seacrest that, ‘I want people toreally trust me before I just say “Buy it because it’s mine.”‘ She has also expressed that one day she’d love to have her own clothing line, after her first collaboration was such a huge success.


 Can’t wait to see the line, if it’s anything like her own unique style I know we’ll love it!

TOA MAONI YAKO HAPA CHINI

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

for more information call us

+255718953088
-------or-------
+255784953088
*email*
innocentfabian@gmail.com
THANKS

quote of the day

"Don't criticize me simply because I am different. Understand me, and you will most likely appreciate my difference and criticize your variance."